What's new

4th. of July Sales Thread!

Yeah. If they could just straighten out the brand search and get it back to what it once was that would be appreciated.
I kind of figured out the search by brand last night and ended up scouring the inventory of all the shave soap makers I'm interested. They need to get the Filter fixed, if it's not already, so you can remove out of stock from you list.
The Pasteur's sale is proving costly. :07:
You said it as I went back and ordered a few more items on top of my initial order. And I just received the shipping notice for it, so I'm good, for now, ... maybe.

Maggard.
IMG_4750.jpeg

I did a second order.
20% was just too good to pass up.
Really the best sale I saw.

Anyone use the points program yet?
Where do the points show up? I have unused points that I was able to use for payment on the old website, but I no longer see what my point are. My order from 2-3 days ago showed I earned 2100 points or that my total is 2100. How to redeem them now?

EDIT: I misspoke, after checking the email, the order I placed gained 1894 points, and a second order gained 1075 points. It says I have a total of 3781 points. Where can they be redeemed? I want to redeem them before I lose them if they expire.

Last edited:

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Where do the point show up? I have unused points that I was able to use for payment on the old website, but I no longer see what my point are. My order from 2-3 days ago showed I earned 2100 points or that my total is 2100. How to redeem them now?
Wow that’s a lot of points.
I’d start shopping again if I were you 😸
I’m not sure how it works though because I don’t think I’ve ever actually logged in or took the time that I remember to sign up. But I received emails post orders telling me I’ve earned points.

Saw this on Pasteur's website, but this is info for the old website and I have successfully used points before on the old website.

pasteur points.jpg

The new website does not have this same layout or even an area to submit your points, only a discount code.

pasteur's new points.jpg

Reactions: Kix
Glad it arrived. I saw it as sold out. What do you like about this particular soap?
What he(Mo) said ---> Scent Notes: A highfalutin soap :) (Citrus, Rose, fresh air + old fashion soap feel)

When I close my eyes and take a long sniff, I have an image of a white, oval shaped bar of highfalutin soap. There's just something clean with maybe a tiny of rose that makes the scent so appealing.

Top Bottom