What's new

4th. of July Sales Thread!

And the new website is currently hell to navigate. No way to filter items. I'm guessing it's a work in progress. Hopefully they fix it!
The good news is that the discount works and actually gives you 20% off. I ordered a giant barber sized bottle of my aftershave.
By the way, the discount was automatically applied at checkout without having to enter any code!
Browsing seems to no longer be encouraged. That actually may be good for me...cut down on those "while I'm here..." impulse buys.
Good to hear the discount wasn't difficult to get. Hopefully they actually still have the product!

I took a chance and bought Grooming Dept SOAP, red label version, that was sold out a few days ago. I had been eyeing it since I traded mine and I regretted as soon as I agreed to the trade. Their site showed it in stock again, which I doubted, but took the chance anyway. I added a tuck of Timor blades to get over the minimum $25, by 60 cents. 😉

I particularly enjoy the new website's "artificial self discipline" feature.

My wishlist from their old site has disappeared.

Reactions: GMM
Yeah. GD red label "Soap" has been sold out at Pasteur's for about a week now. I just checked and it is not showing up on the GD page. Let us know if you get one.

Last edited:
Pasteur's got rid of the Brands Menu whre you could just click on a letter and it would take you to the section with all the products that start with that letter..
Click on "T" and it shows you all the prouct that start with "T".
Now it's just a blank search box.
I loved going through the list to look at brands I never heard of before.
I sent them an e-mail about it.
You also need a secutrity code now to log into you account. Not sure I care for that.

I think we all need to give Pasteur time. They just rolled out the new website a couple of days ago. These things happen. They're a small business!
I'm sure they'll fix it with time.
Besides the website issue, they're an awesome vendor!

I think we all need to give Pasteur time. They just rolled out the new website a couple of days ago. These things happen. They're a small business!
But releasing a new website on a long weekend with a pretty big discount that will attract lots of buyers, is not what you want to be doing. Especially one that hasn't been tested very well for functionality. I've seen multiple items that I know for sure have been out of stock for a long time and aren't available anymore showing up in inventory. It would be cool if this update caused Pasteur to do an accurate inventory count and they found products that had been missed. I'm interested in watching the improvements come along as they get stuff fixed. :popc:

Agree with LRod. Give them time and share good feedback. My guess is their website vendor is having issues. Not being able to search by category (brush, soap, aftershave) is not good.

Like many have stated, I really, really liked their old site with the brands search because of a certain brand you could see what else they provide and others that you have not heard of, it was great. I am sure they will fix that and the sale it quite nice, I must say so myself.

Like many have stated, I really, really liked their old site with the brands search because of a certain brand you could see what else they provide and others that you have not heard of, it was great. I am sure they will fix that and the sale it quite nice, I must say so myself.
I know, I really liked their site and it was very intuitive. Not sure the reason why they decided to change their site, as there was nothing wrong with it before.

Top Bottom