What's new

4th. of July Sales Thread!

What he(Mo) said ---> Scent Notes: A highfalutin soap :) (Citrus, Rose, fresh air + old fashion soap feel)

When I close my eyes and take a long sniff, I have an image of a white, oval shaped bar of highfalutin soap. There's just something clean with maybe a tiny of rose that makes the scent so appealing.
Sounds great. I love their rose scented soaps I have.

Pasteur didn't do itself any favors by trying to introduce the new website during the holiday sale: two days later, it abruptly cancelled my order after figuring out it "didn't have enough stock." SMH
From a look & feel and navigability standpoint the new website is more than a step back. Maybe for order processing and inventory management it's an improvment, but it sure doesn't sound like it.

Has anybody else had problems receiving their Pasteur orders?
I had one order placed July 2nd that has been trapped in a USPS round about, coming to my local USPS annex from where it usually goes out for delivery only to be sent on to another USPS annex then back to my local one.
When I visited my local annex to see what the issue was they noted the package must have an error on the shipping label mistakenly labeling it as not being an address in this annex's delivery area. It automatically gets booted to other postal annexes before being booted back here. When they checked the typed address entered into their system it was correct.....makes me wonder if there is some kind of error on the package barcode.
Same thing happened to another Pasteur's order I placed on July 4th, that one did end up reaching me.

Follow up. Received my Pasteur's shipment today. Luckily it appears the postal worker I spoke with was able to keep an eye on the "booted" packages and pulled it before it went on another tour of the regional postal annexes.

Top Bottom