What's new

30's Aristocrat Blade Gap

R

rainman

This looks like quite a bit. Not sure if this razor is functional.

Can you pull out the TTO knob, thus lowering the door assembly, and then retighten? This is common to several of the Aristocrat designs of that generation, whether by design or flaw. Or have I completely missed your tongue-in-cheek? :blushing:

R

rainman

Can you pull out the TTO knob, thus lowering the door assembly, and then retighten? This is common to several of the Aristocrat designs of that generation, whether by design or flaw. Or have I completely missed your tongue-in-cheek? :blushing:

So your saying that this razor is ok? I've just never seen one in that position before.

Actually it's broken. As Bill mentioned sometimes a razor like this can still work. Is this razor in your possession? If so can you open the TTO doors by turning and pushing up at the same time. To my eye I don't think that's the case. I have a couple razors when you open the doors the handle drops down an inch or so. But it then closes and locks properly when you push the handle back and close the doors.

Len

R

rainman

Actually it's broken. As Bill mentioned sometimes a razor like this can still work. Is this razor in your possession? If so can you open the TTO doors by turning and pushing up at the same time. To my eye I don't think that's the case. I have a couple razors when you open the doors the handle drops down an inch or so. But it then closes and locks properly when you push the handle back and close the doors.

Len

Thanks for the info. No it's not mine. Saw it for sale somewhere.

Top Bottom