What's new

3/8 Straight Razor PIF

I have two Omega straight razors that I believe are 3/8”. They are from Japan, and a bit too small for my liking. On one, the blade doesn’t center, but the other appears ok. Lastly, they are not shave ready. But hey, the price is right.

If you’re interested, simply say “I’m in”.

This is restricted to CONUS only please. I will close this on Sunday and the winner will be chosen by random number generator.

AD654AE0-E9B3-448E-B492-D3A19A8989C2.jpeg

I have been bitten by the SR bug, so I am definitely in. Thanks so much for the opportunity. This is a very generous offer.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

I have two Omega straight razors that I believe are 3/8”. They are from Japan, and a bit too small for my liking. On one, the blade doesn’t center, but the other appears ok. Lastly, they are not shave ready. But hey, the price is right.

If you’re interested, simply say “I’m in”.

This is restricted to CONUS only please. I will close this on Sunday and the winner will be chosen by random number generator.

View attachment 947840

Not in. Thank you Tim!!! With this fantastic PIF good luck to all.....

I'm totally in. Have wanted to have a chance at trying straight shaving but didn't want to spend the money. I do have all the equipment to sharpen and hone already as well as I sharpen knives. I'm in! Thank you for the opportunity.

Top Bottom