What's new

3,000th Post PIF

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Friends, this post is number 3,000 for me since I joined this marvelous community. Thank you all for putting up with me for so long.

As a small token of my appreciation, I’d like to send a few things out to another member - old or new.

Just say ‘I’m in’ and, to make it a little fun, attach a humorous gif or picture. I’ll choose the winner after interest wanes.

The goodies are:
DG Lavender Soap
Clubman SR AS
RR Plissoft Synthetic Brush
A few tucks of my favorite blades.

Good luck, friends!
image.jpg

I’m IN!! You’re definitely one of the few members that I value in this wonderful community. Thank you for all the insight and sharing your knowledge with me and others! Also thank you for your generosity! I will do the same when I reach a post milestone. Thank you My Friend & Cheers :a17:

I am not in, but I want to say how much I enjoy your contributions to our B&B community.
Mazel Tov (let me know if you don't know what that means ..... it's a traditionally beautiful
comment) on your 3000th. post ! It's truly a glorious milestone ! :a14: :a14: :a14: :a14: :a14:

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Dan I for one am ,............... trying to think of something nice to say, give me a minute.
I will have to get back to you.
Not in. This guy was watching me read your post
00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190911162737111_COVER.jpg

Nice PIF, Dan. Congrats on 3,000. I always appreciate your contributions. Not in, but here is a humorous pic nonetheless:
A5F787AE-11B1-479C-B4CC-8DF6D802D050.gif

Last edited:
Congrats Dan! Thanks for doing this!

Never tried DG soaps, but Plissoft and Pinaud SR are winners in my den (even with the missus!)

All you others watch out...I’m gunnin for this one! I’m in please!

1A0478C9-49A8-4969-AE41-5657C7F750E1.gif

Top Bottom