What's new

2x PIF Extravaganza

I am in. This is an amazing PIF, thanks for being so generous!

The #1 item on my Christmas list would be the ATT open comb set.

I'm in!

congratulations. On my Christmas list: Martin de candre soap. But it ain't gonna happen!

beautiful PIF and thanks for the chance. Cheers.

John

The entries are in, the random sequence has been generated, and the winners are as follows:

PIF #1: unkajonet
PIF #2: mswofford

Thanks to everyone who entered and provided great ideas for my Christmas list. SWMBO will receive a printout shortly. :lol:

I will also PM the winners as a follow up. Once I get your shipping addresses I'll have these in the mail as quickly as I can.

In the meantime, Happy Holidays to everyone.

I'm in.
1. On my Christmas list is some Tabac aftershave lotion.
2. On your list I would suggest you get a home warrenty plan and keep it. Kicking myself for not keeping mine. The year I quit mine my water heater and garage door motor went out. That would be a pretty lame gift though so pick up the Stirling MITA witch hazel and aloe and the bath soap so you have it all.

mswofford

Rest in Peace
I just picked up PIF #2. The razor looks like new! Everything is obviously high quality and I am familiar with most because of posts on B&B. It's a perfect fit for me because I have restricted my blade and software variety. Johnathan included a nice personal note and a business card from Pipers (shoppipers.com) who specializes in ALL things for fountain pen enthusiasts. Check out the website; I have a couple of fountain pens and found the website very interesting! Christmas came early this year for me and I will be learning different soaps, creams and blades for a long time. Thanks Johnathan, you have impeccable taste and I'm grateful for your generosity. All the best with your new house and Merry Christmas! Mike

mswofford

Rest in Peace
Still trying out things from Johnathan's PIF #2; The Arko and La Toja shave sticks are excellent and a new expererience for me. They give me great lather on the first try.

Top Bottom