What's new

2007 Xiaguan FT # 4

Hey tea goober, love the XG FT teas, we need to have pu session together sometime, you ar ein my neck of the woods. Ohh, and welcome to B&B.

You betcha! Ive been collecting these FT series cakes and tuo,s and they are all good. Aint they?

Last edited:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I haven't tried the FT #4 yet, and all I know is that David loves them and Scott doesn't, so I'm totally confused.

The Fei Tai blends rock.

I think the # 4 could well be the pinnacle of the FT series. Of the FT,s that Ive tried this one is a standout. I think the Imperial Tribute also is quite tasty and a good value to boot!

View attachment 63718

View attachment 63719

I just bought a couple of these cakes and am sooo into em. Any thoughts or opinions?

Nice pics there, tea goober.
I like the FT#4 also. However, I am not sure that I could quite classify it as the pinnacle of the Xiaguan teas. Don't get me wrong, it is not that I don't like it but I find the 08 Exquisite Elegance or the Yun Mei to rank a bit higher for my taste. YMMV and all of that... ... ...

Hobbes vs. Scotto, the FT#4 battle continues!

(I'll revist it next week, I can't remember what I think of them now, but I bought two!)

Toodlepip,

Hobbes

Ive yet to try the Elegant Chaos or the Yun Mei. Could be I,d adore them also. I,ll give em a whirl next go round.

I hated the FT #4 when I had it as a sample. To each his own.

That being said, I am starting to question the value of samples (go ahead, Jay); I am not sure how representative of the actual bing they are after having been separated for a while.

Is a bing representative of the actual tong they are after having been separated for a while?

Ouch should know...

Top Bottom