What's new

2 blades

Which 2 blade cartridge do you find the best? I just used Dollar General and find that they did not seem very sharp. I did not get a very close shave, but hey are very cheap. Maybe you get what you pay for. I have a Vector handle.

Does it have to be cartridge?
Disposabe schick ST2 (wilkinson sword extra 2 sensitive over here in EU) works perfect

Dollar Shave Club, the Humble Twin. $3 a month including shipping for 5 carts, and they last a while. That averages out to $0.60/cart.

The best? Gillette, but you're gonna pay for them. The Dorco carts that fit the Trac II and Atra handles are okay and cheap. I don't think they're as good as Gillette carts, but they're a lot cheaper. Because of the rails for Trac II razors, they don't pivot as far Gillette carts on the Vector handle. Just look for the generic carts labeled made in Korea.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Dollar Shave Club, the Humble Twin. $3 a month including shipping for 5 carts, and they last a while. That averages out to $0.60/cart.
Do they compare favorably to, say, a Gillette good news? Thought about buying a system from the Bay.

Our local Walmart still carries Atra. Good quality carts that last at least a week in a HeadBlade.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom