What's new

1st Anniversary PIF

Hi all B&B-ers. My first Anniversary on this wonderful forum is coming on September 11. I want to celebrate it with you and keep the excitement going by offering this PIF. It contains 17 shaving cream samples in 5 to 10 g tubs:

TOBS Jermyn St.
TOBS St. James
TOBS Mr. Taylors
GFT Eucris
The Real Shaving Co. (Canadian version)
EJ Sandalwood
EJ Sea Buckthorn
EJ Aloe Vera
C.O. Bigelow (Old formula)
Proraso Green (New formula)
D.R. Harris Windsor
D.R. Harris Rose
AOS Ocean Kelp
Castle Forbes Lime
Penhaligon Blenheim Bouquet
The Rose of Bulgaria
Martin de Candre

This PIF is open for everyone who's been a B&B member for at least 1 month, with minimum 50 posts, and who haven't tried more than 5 of the offered creams.
To enter the draw, just post 'I'm in', tell us what creams you've used, and a few words what your favourite go-to creams and soaps are.
The PIF will be closed on September 10 at 9 pm EST. I'll select the winner on September 11 using Random.org.

Last edited:
I'm in, thanks for the chance. The only one of those that I've tried is the real shaving co cream.

Count me in, I just have two creams Proraso Green (Old Formula) and TOBS Sandalwood. I have three soaps in my software, DR Harris (Arlington), Honeybee Soap (Yuzu), and Mama Bears (Beau Brummel). I like everything I have currently.

Please count me in, I've used the proraso and Mr. Taylors but none of the others. Thanks for the chance. My current favorite soap is probably RR Don Marco, though it's hard to choose.

I'm in. I've used Proraso Green, D.R. Harris Rose, and AOS Ocean Kelp. At the moment my favorites are Speick and Godrej Menthol Mist. I also really like Tabac but the LOTH doesn't like the smell. Thanks for a great opportunity.

I'm in. Thanks for this great PIF! :thumbup:

I'm basically a soap person, but more recently it's been superlathers all the way. I put a dab of cream on the soap, load the brush, then face-lather. My favorite soaps are Mike's Natural Unscented, D.R. Harris Almond, MWF, and Arko. My creams are Trumper's Rose, Trumper's Almond, Erasmic (old and new formulas), Ingram's, and Dr. Selby's Lavander. Any of those soaps will combine with any of those creams to make a great superlather.

I'm in !

The only cream I've tried is eshave's white tea. Very nice cream by the way. Use mostly soaps. My two favorite soaps are eshave lavendar and QCS Cayman.

I'm in. I've only use Proraso Green new formula, Bigelow old formula, and Mr. Taylor from the list you have there. My go to is Proraso green soap but I rotate that with AOS lemon soap and MWF.

I'm in :D

Creams I've used are Bigelow, GFT Coconut (absolute favorite here, no joke), TOBS Eton College (close second), C&E Sienna, and AOS Lavender. I've test lathered EJ Sandalwood a couple times but never actually used it.

Soaps are MWF, Mama Bears, some QCS samples (GIT type among them), Mike's samples and some other stuff.

I'm going to pass on the PIF, but I just wanted to say this is an exceptionally useful and generous PIF! Nice work on finding something that would be great for anyone.

My favorite soaps are TFC Lavenda, Irisch Moos, and Man In The Moon Shea butter soap - all spectacular performers

My favorite creams are the new Proraso's, AOS sandlewood, T&H 1805, TOBS Rose, and GOF - Violet yummy scents all

I'm in!

So far I have only tried C.O. Bigelow (the new stuff) and QCS Lemongrass soap. Out of the two I have tried I prefer the soap hands down. This is really the only area of DE shaving I haven't experimented with too much.

I'm In!
I Haven't Tried Any Of These, So I Hope I Win.
(I Use VDH soap And Mama Bears Lavender And Vanilla)
Thanks for being so generous.

Last edited:
Top Bottom