What's new

1500 post PIF *CLOWNBARF REDUX*

This is a continuation/rehashing of my dismal failure previous attempt at a PIF.

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=175540

Here's how it's going this go-round

-Open to CONUS newbies (less than 75 posts/joined in 2011) that have not tried SE, Boar brushes, and/or shave sticks (any combination of the above)

-As stated in the original PIF:

There are 7 different soaps* roughly milled together in a tin to make the multi-colored, pungent (not really) frankensoap. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to list as many as you possibly can, send them to me via PM (or use the email link on my user page if my inbox is full).
the PIF will run until all 7 soaps are guessed OR, barring that, Midnight EST, April 16th 2011. The member with the most correct guesses at that time will be the winner, and will be announced in this thread.

This time around, i've cobbled the soap into a shave stick (because i love shave sticks, and am including a User Grade/Good condition Everready 1912, 6 GEM stainless blades, and an Omega 10066 in black (likely old stock, i've lathered it by hand a few times to de-funk and pre-break it in).

Who knows what else i'll end up tossing in when i pack the box :thumbup1:

Now... let me try and remember what the soaps involved are :lol:

What a fun way to do a PIF! Good luck to all those that enter. I'm curious to see what the answers end up being.

Cool idea. :thumbup1:

Of course I had to click into a thread that had the word "clownbarf" in the title.

I like it! (the PIF, not Clownbarf)

Awesome! So, how did you make it? If you milled the soaps into an empty shave stick container, how did you get it back out? If you used something open on both ends, what did you use?

Cool PIF - it's too bad I don't qualify! :lol:

Opening this to anyone that has not tried SE, Boar brushes, and/or shave sticks (any combination of the above)

conus/canada, no min/max post count, and there's 3-4 people that were informed of the ingredients the first time around (you know who you are :tongue_sm)

PM me with your guesses!

Remember there's 7 soaps

Last edited:

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
That is so absolutely disgusting......It is one awesome Pif.:thumbup:

Will the winner be forced to actually shave with that nasty looking stick.:lol:

PIF closed congrats to Malaspina and Kg4ghn they tied with 6 correct guesses :thumbup1:

the answers:
* Arko
* Speick
* Wilkinson sword
* Euro Palmolive
* Tabac
* Williams
* Aussie Palmolive

splitting the stick will be easy enough, but how am i gonna cut a brush and 1912 in half? :001_huh:

Top Bottom