Vulfix #2235 SILVERTIP

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

Ok… after seeing the pics above, hold onto your socks… this shaving brush is $250. No, that’s not a typo, nor a joke... $250 for a Vulfix. Well… a Vulfix “silvertip” that is. I guess you can probably tell this review isn’t going to go well?

All right, let’s get down to business. This is the floppiest brush I have ever experienced. It’s so floppy I couldn’t even call it luxurious; it’s down right sloppy. It’s like lathering with a washrag – really, really, really unimpressive. This shaving brush does not a THING for me, and honestly – think there is basically no difference between this $250 “SiverTip” version and the $70 “Super” version of this brush – other than the markings and the price tag – the term “highway robbery” comes to mind, eh?

Bristle – Soft, floppy, weak bristles, and meager on the packing job. This brush works ok with creams, and is almost worthless for shaving soaps.

Handle – Surprisingly comfortable and good-looking in person. At least in pictures, it has always looked silly, but in person it’s quite nice.

Quality – The brush is very well built, does not lose hair, and feels like a quality item… at least until you use it.

Overall – This shaving brush is a complete lemon and really offers little value to the serious wetshaver.

To discuss this review - please use THIS thread!

displayimage.php

displayimage.php
Price
0.00 star(s)
Density
0.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
2.00 star(s)