What's new

Valobra Crema Di Sapone Almond

Item Description

Nice putty substance that can be molded into any shape. It certainly is very similar to Cella Crema Sapone but with two main differences. It has a more powerful almond scent than Cella Crema Sapone, however, I find it does not lather as well as Cella Crema Sapone. Overall it is a pretty nice shaving soap but I probably will stick with other more latherable shaving soaps.

Latest reviews

Pros: thick lather & mild scent
Cons: could be slicker
I received this as part of a PIF so there was no charge. It lathered up very well using a Jagger Best Badger brush. Even so, with thick lather all over my face, it felt like the razor wasn't gliding along like it does with some other soaps and creams I use. Definitely not as slick as a Tabac or Arko. Still, it was a pleasant scent and not a terrible shave at all.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
Pros: Ease of use, excellent Lather, efficacy,
Cons: none
I will try my best to rate this product without the use of superlatives, but it will be difficult.

I will just say that this is one of the Italian soft type shaving soaps that have defined barbershop experience for over 100 years.

Lather is well about average with its strong suit being its efficacy which is a very pleasant and comfortable shave.

I use this product often and recommend it.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
Pros: Easy to lather, very slick, pleasant almond scent
This is fine Italian soft soap and is one of my favorite soaps. I have been using it now for several years. It's easy to lather, the lather very slick and scent is not at all sweet. It smells like a guys kind of scent. I get mine from a local Life Check Drug store that seems to specialize in better shaving products. I get Cella there as well, and the two run neck in neck in great value for the dollar.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)