What's new

Parker 73R

Item Description

Let me start off by saying this is the most aggressive razor I have ever used but at the same time produces the closest shave I have ever experienced. Now I am not saying this lightly because I have used almost all of them. The head is slanted down at a sharp angle and has a large blade exposure. And its open comb to boot. I understand Parker stopped making this razor 3 years ago. I got mine from the Shave Shack in the UK. I think they bought out all these razors because nobody else is selling them. This razor is definitely for experienced shavers only. But what a shave.

Latest reviews

Let me start off by saying this is the most aggressive razor I have ever used but at the same time produces the closest shave I have ever experienced. Now I am not saying this lightly because I have used almost all of them. The head is slanted down at a sharp angle and has a large blade exposure. And its open comb to boot. I understand Parker stopped making this razor 3 years ago. I got mine from the Shave Shack in the UK. I think they bought out all these razors because nobody else is selling them. This razor is definitely for experienced shavers only. But what a shave.
Grip
4.00 star(s)
Price
5.00 star(s)
Balance
4.00 star(s)
Quality
1.00 star(s)
Adjustability
1.00 star(s)
User Friendly
1.00 star(s)