What's new

Olive Oil Bar Soap

Pros: Long-lasting, fragrance, exfoliating properties, natural ingredients
Cons: Priced a bit high
Price - 4- $6 at a local store, which is a bit high for me, but worth it

Quality - 10 - Made with quality ingredients and attention to detail

Latherability - 10 - You can coax lather out of this stuff by simply looking at it (well...almost).

Moisturizing - 7 - It is a cold-process soap, and it is not packed with any moisturizing properties (nor does it claim any). It doesn't dry my skin, however.

Scent - 10 - The "Tea Tree & Citrus" bar smells awesome! Very masculine. It dissipates quickly too, which is a benefit for someone like myself who cannot wear heavy scents to work.

Efficacy - 10 - It is a large bar, and I have used it every day for about 3 weeks now. I can see myself getting a couple of months out of the bar at least. It certainly lasts longer than Kirk's.

Packaging - 10 - Old-school paper sleeve wrapped around the bar. What else do you need?

Overall - 10 - It's a great soap that I have become fond of, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for something a little bit different. They have a large selection of scents to choose from, and their use of natural ingredients is great for those of us who prefer to stay away from many of today's harsh chemicals. Buy some and enjoy!
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)