What's new

Nivea for Men Milde Rasier Creme

This is my go to cream, this stuff just plain works.

Price: Cheap as hell

Quality: Top notch, find it superior to all my creams (trumpers, KMF, bodyshop, proraso, lucky tiger, SCS, palmolive, vulfix... to name a few)

Scent: Smells like what you think shaving cream should smell like

Latherability: Great, easy, no problems

Efficacy: Never liked this category, but it is extremely effective

Moisturizing properties: Leaves my skin nice and pretty:cool:

Packaging: Not a big issue for me, I see it few times a week totaling about 30 seconds soooo why not a 10
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
This cream is available is most Canadian drugstores.:biggrin:

Its formulation is 99% similar to the Florena; the only difference is that the Floflo has chamomille, and the Nivia has marine extracts.
Both have Olive Oil :w00t:

- Price : same as the Florena

- Scent : much nicer than the Florena; it has the Nivea for Men Care Pro-Tec scent, which I love

- Efficacy : shaves like a dream

- Latherabililty : no problem here

- Moisturizing : it has Olive Oil; 'nuff said

I'll stop buying expensive creams; from now on, it's a trip to a drugstore close to my appartment, where I can buy Nivea and Real Shaving Company creams :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: :biggrin:
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
This is a great product. The scent is really nice, like others have mentioned it has the classic Nivea-scent, it is really fresh. Latherability is on par with more expensive creams like Taylors of Old Bond Street. The price is attractive too, I paid € 2,85 for a tube, it's easy to get as well (at least where I live). In all aspects this is a winner, try to find some and I am sure you'll agree. Highly recommended!:thumbup:
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
I used to watch my dad use this cream at one time specially when i started shaving as i wasnt confident with safety razors and was using a sensor excel and was using foam as i couldnt be bothered in putting so much effort into shaving its only gonna shave so its all good who care attitude but than one day i decided i would give it a try and i couldnt believe how good and different it was using a shaving cream. It had a very nice smell to it and the razor glided effortlessly on my face the hair felt soft and i have to admit i was 100% satisfied with it as well. My brother who use it still says its the best shaving cream he has come across specially in that price range and anyone who havent used it should give it a try atleast once. It may not have a good smell like some of the expensive jars and creams but it leaves ur face soft and my believe is that once you have shaven all you need is a good aftershave and you are all done:thumbup:
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
I ordered two tubes of this from smallflower and I'm really impressed. This is a great cream. The smell is clean, and light. I can't imagine anyone finding this offensive or overpowering. It has a very light pink tint to it. It lathers great and the blade just glides across my face. This cream is it for me. I give it a 9 on price because the cream is cheap but to get it I have to order it on-line and thus pay for shipping. I got two tubes from smallflower for $19.40 including shipping, so that's not too bad. I would really recommend this to anyone wanting a cream that lathers easily and makes slick lather.:biggrin:
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
I got this great little import over at smallflower.com. I love this very inexpensive cream. It's in my regular rotation. Is it me, or is it very similar to Florena?? Great packaging...metal tube. Nice, clean smell.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
This shaving cream must be the underdog of all creams. In my opinion, it is as "good" as any of the expensive high-end creams. It excels in all attributes that matter: latherability, efficacy and moisturzing properties.

I hate to score properties such as scent, because that is clearly a personal preference, but this cream got a nice, subtle, unobtrusive scent that should appeal even to those who normally use unscented creams. It's probably perfectly suitable for mixing in a favorite essential oil or two.

Packaging is straighforward.

This is one of those cases, where slapping on a price tag of $30 per 5 oz would give this product a lot more exposure, and people would rave about it. Alas, it's only about $3, so people tend to think it's an unworthy, subpar product. Big mistake! Among the cheaper creams, such as Arko, this is the clear winner in my book, and in terms of pure shaving properties, it is on par with any of the much more expensive creams, such as the Three Ts. Try it. For that price, what is there to lose? Best - MM
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
Excellently priced at SGD3.80 from Mustafa. 100mL tube. Packaged with the same navy blue box that from all Nivea products.

Has the classic Nivea scent from the Care-Protec series. Rather rich cream that lathers extremely easily preferrably with little water compared to Omega's. Just needs around 0.5cm worth of product to achieve this.

Very moisturizing and rich.

Made in Germany.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
I just got this tube this weekend from Merz Apothecary's internet site, www.smallflower.com. After putting just a small dolop of cream in my lathering bowl, I was rewarded with a mug full of warm, slick lather with that great Nivea for Men scent. All in all, very good stuff.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)