What's new

Mama Bear's Spicey Lime

Item Description

This was my first soap after enjoying many popular creams. For some reason, I was reluctant to try soaps because I thought they would be more difficult to work with. That was not the case with this soap, not at all.

Price: Possibly the best $7.99 I've ever spent.

Quality: Top quality soap in a functional if somewhat plain screwtop container. Personally, I'm all about the soap as long as the container is adequate, and it certainly is.

Scent: To me, almost a powdery/floral scent when I first opened the container, with a just hint of spice and lime. Once the wet brush went to work however, the spice and lime picked up a bit and and left me with a wonderfuly clean and unique scent. It's a scent that has grown on me each time I've used it, to the point that I now rub my face and try to get a whiff throughout the day.

Lather/ Efficacy/Moisturizing: I was able to produce a thick, luxurious lather on my first try; at least as good as any I've ever gotten with any cream. It produced an incredibly slick, smooth shave. I don't know if it's the glycerine or the oils or what, but this was by far the most moisturizing product I've ever shaved with.

Summary: The only reason I give 10's across the board is because there is no 11. This stuff gave the best shave of anything I've used yet.

Latest reviews

This was my first soap after enjoying many popular creams. For some reason, I was reluctant to try soaps because I thought they would be more difficult to work with. That was not the case with this soap, not at all.

Price: Possibly the best $7.99 I've ever spent.

Quality: Top quality soap in a functional if somewhat plain screwtop container. Personally, I'm all about the soap as long as the container is adequate, and it certainly is.

Scent: To me, almost a powdery/floral scent when I first opened the container, with a just hint of spice and lime. Once the wet brush went to work however, the spice and lime picked up a bit and and left me with a wonderfuly clean and unique scent. It's a scent that has grown on me each time I've used it, to the point that I now rub my face and try to get a whiff throughout the day.

Lather/ Efficacy/Moisturizing: I was able to produce a thick, luxurious lather on my first try; at least as good as any I've ever gotten with any cream. It produced an incredibly slick, smooth shave. I don't know if it's the glycerine or the oils or what, but this was by far the most moisturizing product I've ever shaved with.

Summary: The only reason I give 10's across the board is because there is no 11. This stuff gave the best shave of anything I've used yet.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)