What's new

Mama Bear's Smokin Shave Soap

Item Description

I received this in a Secret Santa present so for me the price was fantastic however in doing a quick little search I find that this soap is sold for about $8 US. At that price it is still a pretty good deal. It lathers well, going on nice and thick. Creates a very smooth shave. I've used it a few times and I do enjoy it. That said it would not be the first thing I would choose for my shave simply based on smell. Not strong enough. I almost don't smell anything when i use it, what I do smell of course is just as described however it is so mild I lose i in the shave. It is one of those smells you just wish there was more of and it is unfortunate there isn't. I do enjoy this product as well as recommend it. For the slight smell it offers it is still pretty darn good.

proxy.php

Latest reviews

I really enjoyed this soap. The scent was very relaxing, with hints of leather and tobacco as described. Overall, very good. I've found that, when it comes to Mama Bear, the only variation in quality is how much you like the different scents.:thumbup:
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
I received this in a Secret Santa present so for me the price was fantastic however in doing a quick little search I find that this soap is sold for about $8 US. At that price it is still a pretty good deal. It lathers well, going on nice and thick. Creates a very smooth shave. I've used it a few times and I do enjoy it. That said it would not be the first thing I would choose for my shave simply based on smell. Not strong enough. I almost don't smell anything when i use it, what I do smell of course is just as described however it is so mild I lose i in the shave. It is one of those smells you just wish there was more of and it is unfortunate there isn't. I do enjoy this product as well as recommend it. For the slight smell it offers it is still pretty darn good.

proxy.php
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing