What's new

Floris JF

Item Description

I actually disliked this scent when I first got it. I find in the summer's heat, it can smell a bit acrid. In cooler weather, though, this stuff is a winner. Very strongly perfumed with neroli (orange blossom), with a very interesting dry down featuring some amber and musk notes. There are also some nice zesty tones dancing around - quite complex and nice. This one wouldn't offend anyone.

Latest reviews

I really love this scent and wear this cologne daily. My first experience was with Floris no.89 which i liked. 89 is the kind of cologne you don't want to overdue, too much is deadly but a small dose is pleasant. It's staying power was what really attracted me to Floris, so i decided to try another.

I really like the Cefiro scent (I had tried the moisturizing lotion and deodorant), but wanted a more masculine smell for a cologne. I decided on Floris JF since it seemed lighter and less muskier then the 89 or Santal.

Anyway, I really love how this smells. But my main gripe is that it doesn't last long at all (an hour if you're lucky). It's not entirely a strong smell which is good because if you over do the spraying it, it won't suffocate the people around you.

Definitely would recommend. It's light, pleasant, and as good as most Floris scents. But it doesn't stay with you.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
3.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
5.00 star(s)
Very pleasant citrus cologne. It's a nice change from the sharper, more lemon/bergamot colognes, less crisp but somehow warmer. A cologne less for the hot days of summer, more for temperate weather. It won't refresh you in the same way as 4711, for example, but it has much more depth, and a longer lasting base. More natural smelling as well.

Very much orange flower on top, with a little bit of amber and perhaps the faintest hint of a wood in the base, couldn't say what but it seems to be there in the background.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
2.00 star(s)
Staying Power
2.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
5.00 star(s)
My first response after trying the sampler was that it smelt really good. Nice and fresh. I also asked a few friends and they all thought it smelt great. I then bought a 50ml bottle.

Now that I have 'acquired' many more colognes, I find that I hardly ever use JF and I plan on selling it. It is a very sour smell and rather boring. I can see where the bug spray description comes from. It is interesting how my opinion changed. Longevity is about 4-5 hours on my skin, so it is better than some.

Trumper's GFT is a superior cologne of similar type.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
2.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
3.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
Scotto
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Fragrance (Reviews)

• Woodhue for Men
    Woodhue for Men is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was...
  • Bulgari Pour Homme Soir
    Bulgari Pour Homme Soir by Bulgari is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for...
  • Obsession for Men
    A fresh citrus explosion at the top notes (tangerine, grapefruit, lime...
  • Body Kouros
    Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for...
  • Paco Rabanne
    Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men...

More from Scotto

Top Bottom