What's new

Classic Male Grooming Shave Soap

Item Description

I recently purchased and tried Scottish Fine Soaps' Classic Male Grooming Shave Soap. The soap refill is 100 g with a cost of $10-$15 depending where you purchase it from.

The ingredients are listed as:

Fragrance, A blend of Fresh Woody and Spicy Notes, with Bergamot, Mandarin, infused with Lavender, Honeysuckle, Clove and Nutmeg, on a background of Sandalwood, Patchouli, Oakmoss, and Firbalsam combine to create this sensual sophisticated masculine fragrance.

I found the shaving soap to be slick, cushioning, and moisturing. However, I expected much more of a scent. For those of you that like unscented soaps or very faint scents in your shaving soap, this soap is for you. If you are like me and appreciate stronger and pleasing scents, you may want to look at other alternatives.

Latest reviews

Pros: Cushioning, Moisturizing, and Slick
Cons: Lacks scent
I recently purchased and tried Scottish Fine Soaps' Class Male Grooming Shave Soap. The soap refill is 100 g with a cost of $10-$15 depending where you purchase it from. The packaging is also very nice.

The ingredients are listed as:

Fragrance, A blend of Fresh Woody and Spicy Notes, with Bergamot, Mandarin, infused with Lavender, Honeysuckle, Clove and Nutmeg, on a background of Sandalwood, Patchouli, Oakmoss, and Firbalsam combine to create this sensual sophisticated masculine fragrance.

I found the shaving soap to be slick, cushioning, and moisturing. However, I expected much more of a scent. For those of you that like unscented soaps or very faint scents in your shaving soap, this soap is for you. If you are like me and appreciate stronger and pleasing scents, you may want to look at other alternatives.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
0.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)