What's new

chanel allure sport edt

This is a great fragrance, all Chanel Fragrances are great quality but you pay for it! This scent projects well, and of course females love the scent! This one is a great fall fragrance. Best 'sport' fragrance around!

Definitely one that every guy should own!

Cheers!:drool:
This is the Eau De Toilette I am currently using.
Girlfriend loves it when I wear this stuff and I have been asked by many females on what lovely smelling aftershave I am wearing.
What more can you ask for.....
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
3.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)
i like it, it's a good "leaving the gym scent"

I'm not particularly happy with the staying power, as it's pretty quick to leave me, but its a good scent for its purpose, which I've only ever used in "sporty" type situations.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Complexity
2.00 star(s)
Staying Power
2.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
3.00 star(s)
I have the AS & I really like it, I paid 35 eur duty free so it was cheap as well, it's very fresh & it lasts very well but its not overpowering, the As has no atomiser so I have scored it has 10 so as not to distort the total score.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
5.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
5.00 star(s)
Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau de Toilette. A fragrance with sparkling and energising freshness, combined with a new sensuality. A fragrance created around four facets- Fresh, Sensual, Woody and Spicy.
The energetic fresh Citrus notes form the heart of the fragrance, while the Woody notes, together with the Spicy notes form the base. Beneath the surface of Chanel Allure Sport for Men Eau de Toilette, the Sensual notes add warmth to the fragrance.
Chanel Allure Sport. A fragrance that is different and unique on every man who wears it.
i must add when i first tried this edt i wasnt overly impressed.a little sweet in my opinion.but once the underlying woody notes kick in.this is a great staying sent.a good 8 hours on me:001_smile

i did not use Atomizer
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power