What's new

chanel allure sport edt

Item Description

Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau de Toilette. A fragrance with sparkling and energising freshness, combined with a new sensuality. A fragrance created around four facets- Fresh, Sensual, Woody and Spicy.
The energetic fresh Citrus notes form the heart of the fragrance, while the Woody notes, together with the Spicy notes form the base. Beneath the surface of Chanel Allure Sport for Men Eau de Toilette, the Sensual notes add warmth to the fragrance.
Chanel Allure Sport. A fragrance that is different and unique on every man who wears it.
i must add when i first tried this edt i wasnt overly impressed.a little sweet in my opinion.but once the underlying woody notes kick in.this is a great staying sent.a good 8 hours on me:001_smile

i did not use Atomizer

Latest reviews

This is a great fragrance, all Chanel Fragrances are great quality but you pay for it! This scent projects well, and of course females love the scent! This one is a great fall fragrance. Best 'sport' fragrance around!

Definitely one that every guy should own!

Cheers!:drool:
This is the Eau De Toilette I am currently using.
Girlfriend loves it when I wear this stuff and I have been asked by many females on what lovely smelling aftershave I am wearing.
What more can you ask for.....
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
3.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)
i like it, it's a good "leaving the gym scent"

I'm not particularly happy with the staying power, as it's pretty quick to leave me, but its a good scent for its purpose, which I've only ever used in "sporty" type situations.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Complexity
2.00 star(s)
Staying Power
2.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
3.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
paul870
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Fragrance (Reviews)

• Woodhue for Men
    Woodhue for Men is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was...
  • Bulgari Pour Homme Soir
    Bulgari Pour Homme Soir by Bulgari is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for...
  • Obsession for Men
    A fresh citrus explosion at the top notes (tangerine, grapefruit, lime...
  • Body Kouros
    Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for...
  • Paco Rabanne
    Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men...
Top Bottom