What's new

Cavendish Scent

Item Description

Vegetarian based soap

Latest reviews

Pros: scent, slick
Cons: lather or lack of it
I got three pucks in a PIF, "Like Speick" a watermelon cucumber scent and something that looks like "Vantive." I didn't think I'd enjoy the watermelon cucumber scent, but that has turned out to be my favorite of the three. It's got a hint of fruit with the cucumber out in front. I've had real issues making a decent lather with this soap. I don't usually have issues, so I've switched brushes, experimented with adding water, etc. My best luck has been face lathering which provided a thin but slick lather. It does seem to moisturize better than most soaps I've used.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
2.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Pros: scent, ease to lather
This product is great. The scent grew on me each time I used it. I have it in a shave stick and love it. Very easy to make nice cushiony lather. Great with DE or straights. I would recommend this soap to anyone
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Pros: Scent,lather ability
Cons: Depth of container
Great product that lathers very well and washes out extremely well so it doesn't leave residues anywhere.

I purchased the 4 oz to try out and also because the container was smaller a I don't have the space for the larger tin.

It would be great if the container was deeper or if it was available as a puck to put it into a shaving bowl.

Great soap that is forgiving to water ratio and perfect for face lathering using a 2band brush.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)