What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

charcoal_.jpg

Charcoal shampoo

I'm going to spend the rest of 2018 trying to look as ugly as possible. I went to a wedding with my beautiful Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend last Saturday night, and her friend's sister threw herself at me. It was a bad scene. I was wearing Murray's Superior pomade and looking like a star as usual, and this led to the predictable happening. The thing is, my girlfriend blamed me for this woman throwing herself at me. Anyway, I'm done with pomade. I'm tired of being blamed by my girlfriend for all the attention it's bringing me. I'm going to get my my Hollywood movie star blond locks cut to one inch. I figure I'll be ugly with my hair that length and I'm going to use this charcoal shampoo, which I hate, for the remainder of the year. No mirrors, no eye contact and hopefully no more women throwing themselves at me. I should have known better to agree to go to the wedding. Everyone was drunk as you would expect. What a hassle. No more though. I vow to be ugly for the remainder of 2018 and maybe in 2019. I just want to be average. I hate looking like a star. I'm serious. It's a curse, believe me. I want to blend in and stop being the hunted. I'll be wearing my flat caps once again. Thankfully, it's cooling down enough to where i can wear them without having my head overheat.

9/24/18
J.R. Liggett's Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

9/25/18
J.R. Liggett's Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I see you bougt the 60 oz tin

Lol
Naw, just the tiny tin. I don't use a lot, just enough of a smidgen to calm down my cow's lick and provide a clean part. I do have some other stuff, but trying to use up my oil-based product to switch over to water-based. The green does smell great though!!

Top Bottom