What's new

Photo of the Day

I'll go the other route and stand with the architecture to my back.
'Alone, not A Loon'
proxy.php

^nice, super sharp!
Were third story windows broken?

I initially thought the same, but then i think maybe reflection or the window coverings... mystery.

Great otter shot, so calm cool and collected, not a care in the world. The eagles on the other hand, gimme more fish or i'll rip your face off.

How close do the eagles come to you or how close do they allow you to get to them before they fly off?

Thanks for sharing your trip.
dave

Great shots everyone! Love the eagle stomping through the snow.

I found this little fly dead in the window sill. Thought it would work for some practice with my extension tubes. This is with the kit lens on my Panasonic GX85. I probably should have cleaned the dust off a little better though.:blush:
P1000889 (2).JPG

Since it had been a few weeks that I'd cleaned the windows in my car (that gets used by me an two others as a smoke room in the cold weather at work), I figured I'd get a coffee and sit by the bay to clean them. Well I got thinking that the filth would make a neat-o effect, so I turned on the camera to make use of it before I wiped it. It's also when I took the March contest photo.
'Race Is On'
proxy.php

Great shots everyone! Love the eagle stomping through the snow.

I found this little fly dead in the window sill. Thought it would work for some practice with my extension tubes. This is with the kit lens on my Panasonic GX85. I probably should have cleaned the dust off a little better though.:blush:
View attachment 869468

Nice fly! Just wait until bug season, you're going to have a blast!
dave

Nice fly! Just wait until bug season, you're going to have a blast!
dave
Thanks Dave! I saw a few bugs a couple weeks ago when we hit a warm spell, but then woke up to 6 inches of snow yesterday! Almost all melted off already though, crazy Indiana spring weather.

Again, the standard of work is inspirational chaps!

As we move into spring, I'm starting to get my groove on for the forthcoming events and festival seasons. Today was in a community cafe, Pilgrims Pit, where 2 artists are working away for the public. Arrived a wee bit early to capture any real in progress reports but I'm happy with the shots. Exposed for a low ambient, subject lit by TT685s and a pop up softbox.
DSC05033-copy.png
DSC05034-copy.png
DSC05039-copy.png

Top Bottom