What's new

Reef Point Soaps

I am taken more and more with the products of the company. I have been using five of their soaps, (Admiralty, Dragon's Blood, Peerless Sublime, & Submariner) and one of their balms, Admiralty. Today I tried another scent, Earl Grey & Ginger. What a wonderful scent and performance was consistent with everything else I have tried.

YMMV, but I think this is one of the best soap makers out there.

Surprisingly Reef Point is a soap I've never tried despite owning a splash of the Earl Grey & Ginger I received in a lot and I really enjoy the scent. I've had it in my cart more than once

The Admiralty is a favorite of mine in the summer. I love the scent and have no complaints about the performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could you compare performance to another soap?

I would put it on the same level as Soap Commander and CRSW. I have slicker soaps with better post shave feel in the den, but Reef Point is definitely above average IMO.

I would put it on the same level as Soap Commander and CRSW. I have slicker soaps with better post shave feel in the den, but Reef Point is definitely above average IMO.

I just listed a massive bst thread clearing out.....gee thanks now I feel like I should pick up that Earl Grey & Ginger it does smell really nice:a52:

I just listed a massive bst thread clearing out.....gee thanks now I feel like I should pick up that Earl Grey & Ginger it does smell really nice:a52:

Consider it payback for all of the soaps you have talked me into buying. [emoji23]

Consider it payback for all of the soaps you have talked me into buying. [emoji23]

Lol I was waiting for that exact response!

You do know there's preorders for Fougere Bouquet and Chypre Rose Concerto in donkey right now!:302:

Lol I was waiting for that exact response!

You do know there's preorders for Fougere Bouquet and Chypre Rose Concerto in donkey right now!:302:

I know it. I am showing considerable restraint. Actually, I am holding out for the B&M releases next Friday.

I have Aviator and it is an awesome soap. It doesn't get used much in my rotation, and it failed to sell on the B/S/T, so I may put it up as a PIF after the holidays.

Have a tub of Dragons Blood. Love the scent and the performance is great. I would put it above Soap Commander in terms of performance which i found a little thin like a few other vegan soaps i've tried.

The Admiralty is a favorite of mine in the summer. I love the scent and have no complaints about the performance.

Admiralty is one of their best scents.

+1

Have a tub of Dragons Blood. Love the scent and the performance is great. I would put it above Soap Commander in terms of performance which i found a little thin like a few other vegan soaps i've tried.
Dragon's Blood was the first RP product I tries. It was what hooked me on the company.

Reef Point is one of my Top Tier soaps. Scent wise, I like Submariner and Peerless. Great AS's too......
+1 I have not tried any pf their splashes. I do have the Admiralty balm and find it a bit thick, but the scent and feel of the product on the face is superior.

I really enjoy Reef Point soaps. Most have outstanding scents and overall performance is top shelf. I think performance and soap consistency is very similar to B&M Classic. The post shave is good. Perhaps not quite as good as the latest round of super creamed soaps in slickness and post shave, but quite capable of BBS, irritation free shaves and much longer lasting. In fact, my experience has been that the cost per shave is about half that of L&L, T&S, WK, Grooming Dept, and Turtleship, although that may not be a concern for some.

I really enjoy Reef Point soaps. Most have outstanding scents and overall performance is top shelf. I think performance and soap consistency is very similar to B&M Classic. The post shave is good. Perhaps not quite as good as the latest round of super creamed soaps in slickness and post shave, but quite capable of BBS, irritation free shaves and much longer lasting. In fact, my experience has been that the cost per shave is about half that of L&L, T&S, WK, Grooming Dept, and Turtleship, although that may not be a concern for some.
Awesome!

Top Bottom