What's new

***CLOSED***Active Duty and Veterans PIF***CLOSED***

So excited to be chosen. I will be in the field next week, but as soon as I am back I will post my thoughts on the products here. Thank you again!

Wow thanks for this opportunity! I'll talk to the intended recipient today and find out what he wants. I'm assuming the ball end because he already has a TTO, granted it's his starter VDH. I'll notify you tonight. Again thanks! I'll post a picture of him with his haul when I give it to him for everyone!

@TURTLExDOC and @o8di

Sorry but I had to make a couple of substitutions since I ran out of blades.
Hope you don't mind :001_tt2:
Gillette Ball-End Tech/Black Tip TTO
ARKO stick
VDH Deluxe Puck
Palmolive stick
Tube of Speick Cream
Tabac Puck
Maggard Alum Block
2 Personna Blue
5 Gillette Bleu Extra (French)
5 Polsilver Stainless (Pre-SI blade)
10 Wilkinson Black box from the German store
10 PX/BX blades (Israeli made)

I should be getting the boxes out tomorrow Thursday. Tracking numbers by PM

Sorry, @NColeman but this PIF started on 5 March and ended just a few days ago on 5 May.
And, just to make it worse, you would have been in.. Any Service Any Country.

Package recieved last night! What a great haul. I added some things. A tube of C.O. Bigelow, puck of Williams, two pucks of Col Conk (Bay rum and Lime), tube of Harry's shaving cream, 10 pack of Feathers, tuck of derbys, tuck of Gillette 7'oclocks and a Osma alum block. This young Marine of mine should be set for a bit with a wide variety of options to find his way around! Thanks again! Photo with him and his haul when I hand it over later today.

Attachments

• IMG_0341.JPG
    IMG_0341.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
My wife has informed me that I have received mine in the mail as well. I am in the field for a few more days but will post a pic and thoughts of some of the products as soon as i can!

Package recieved last night! What a great haul. I added some things. A tube of C.O. Bigelow, puck of Williams, two pucks of Col Conk (Bay rum and Lime), tube of Harry's shaving cream, 10 pack of Feathers, tuck of derbys, tuck of Gillette 7'oclocks and a Osma alum block. This young Marine of mine should be set for a bit with a wide variety of options to find his way around! Thanks again! Photo with him and his haul when I hand it over later today.

Well Done, @o8di. Great add-ons to treat that young man to the best shave a Marine can get. :a14::clap::a14::clap::a14::clap:

And ..... end of mission. One happy Marine. Thanks again from me and him for a great PIF!

Attachments

• IMG_0748.JPG
    IMG_0748.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
I have tried the products sent a few times.

The razor: pretty good! Somewhere between my merkur 37c and my timeless

Blades: mainly have used the polsilver. Quite a nice blade! Smooth, sharp, lasts 4-5 shaves, no complaints here!

Soap: I have never used Tabac until now. Solid performer, decent and unique scent, will probably add too my rotation

Overall an amazing PIF and I am truly grateful for the opportunity to try these products! Thanks so much and congrats to the other winner signing his marine up at B&B! Be sure to tell him to join the Foxhole Shavers Club!

Top Bottom