What's new

Gem PTFE coated stainless single edge blades

Hello

Where is a good US source for Gem PTFE coated stainless single edge blades? Would like to get pack of a 100 if price is right.

Cheers
John

Bondage007,

+1 on Connaught Shaving. I get all my safety razor blades (and shaving goodies) from them, and the service from Mr. Mayhew is excellent.

Have fun :001_smile

Best regards

Russ

I get them on Amazon.

Thank you guys for the responses. Much appreciated. I wish Connaught was in the US.

If you guys shave with a single edge like a Gem (one was just given to me) please offer any thoughts for a first time user. I need guidance :001_rolle

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I live in the US and have used Connaught. No issues, fast delivery, and smooth transactions. And crazy good prices on UK and German made products.

As other have said go to Connaught shaving. These blades are in the process of being discontinued, so take that into account!

As other have said go to Connaught shaving. These blades are in the process of being discontinued, so take that into account!

So, what have you done? Have you bought a bunch for the sake of having them? If so, what kind and where?

I sure didn't need another razor to get involved with ... :blink::tongue_sm:lol:

Thanks so much John. I thought I had the correct ones. Then based upon what someone said I began to wonder. Then I was sure again. Then read something and was unsure again.

I've researched plenty and asked enough questions. I'm probably overly concerned but for some reason shaving with the SE and using "industrial blades" has seemed a little unnerving.

I'll sleep tonight expectantly awaiting my morning shave. Hope I still have a face left :blink::lol:

Take your time and enjoy it!
Just remember use three facet, extra keen or precision edge. They look like this, second pic is scraper blade.

$image.jpg
$image.jpg

Cheers
John

Top Bottom