What's new

Wet shaving offshoots

While I was choosing my wet shaving gear at the online shops, I noticed other products to try like Marvis toothpaste. Then when I opened the Windsor shaving cream I had to buy the deodorant with the same scent.
What other products has wet shaving led you to?

When my hairs long enough... Pomade.
colognes aswell to a degree but Im abit animal rightsie so that kinda puts a stop to most

I took a glance at The Nib one day and dove into fountain pen usage. So considering I joined B&B for wetshaving and discovered fountain pens here, I guess you could say shaving led me to pens.

Lots of AS and alum, but I consider those things part of shaving so I didn't include. But oh boy if I included all the fragrances and AS, gee whiz, I'd go on forever.

Stirling and Queen Charlotte bath soaps
Queen Charlotte shampoo bars
Fountain Pen stuff (pens, inks, paper, Midori Traveler's notebook)

Me, too, at a local "green" store, and that led to Tom's of Maine deodorant, which is great (effective) stuff.

Hey Jack, since I've started using alum in place of a deodorant I think I've got a pack of six unscented Tom's of Maine deodorant bars which are unopened. You want 'em? PM me if you do and give me your address and I'll PIF them to you.

-Steve

Top Bottom