What's new

Hello from Poland

Hi,
My name is Krzysztof (or Christopher when translated) and I have started wet shaving about one year ago. I am based in Poland, Europe. For most of my (shaving) life, I dreaded shaving and have been doing it more out of obligation. But since I bought my first de safety razor, brush, and soap much has changed. I actually started enjoying the process. I am enjoying watching other shavers on youtube, and I would like to share my thoughts somewhere and that is why I joined the forum. Anyway, I wish you great shaves :)

Hi,
My name is Krzysztof (or Christopher when translated) and I have started wet shaving about one year ago. I am based in Poland, Europe. For most of my (shaving) life, I dreaded shaving and have been doing it more out of obligation. But since I bought my first de safety razor, brush, and soap much has changed. I actually started enjoying the process. I am enjoying watching other shavers on youtube, and I would like to share my thoughts somewhere and that is why I joined the forum. Anyway, I wish you great shaves :)
Welcome. It's a great hobby to enjoy.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Hi,

Hello from UK [emoji636]

I was the same I hated shaving, now I love it and appreciate the tradition and I love shopping [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

What kinds of shave soap do you have in Poland?
Hi!
Not many, unfortunately. Most of the stuff that is being made here is cheap creams that are produced by bigger companies. There are some better things which you can buy but nothing that you would call artisanal. I get most of my soaps from outside of the country. Although there are some brushes and razors that are being made here which is nice. Sometimes I feel kind of lost out on the newest things because it seems that wet shaving revolves around North America mostly, and costs of shipping and import fees are too much for me to stomach especially for pricier things. Anyway, there is plenty of good stuff here in Europe so I don't worry about that too much.

Top Bottom