What's new

What's Your Latest 100 Blade Purchase, And Why?

I “bought” 1000 Shark Super Chromes because I like them for the money. I made an offer of $50 (free shipping) and the seller accepted. I received Shark Platinums and when asked, the seller replied that the Platinum blades were an “upgrade”.

I was upset to begin with, but after use I am happy.
2 shaves in and they give up a tiny amount of sharpness to the SC but are smooth smooth smooth.

I put them perhaps slightly better for me than Astra SP.

Derby Premium 100 pack. Having over 100 Astra SP's & 100 Shark stainless blades, along with a smattering mess of others, I tried a sample of Derby Extras blades. Did not like. Tried Dorco Stainless, did not like. I really like the India Wilkinson Swords, but didn't have too many. I searched for them but never found the right deal. In the meantime I read something on the forums here about the Derby Premiums, and I had some in a sample set, so I tried them out. They seem to work just fine. I really like them, and are comparable (in my mind) to the Swords. SO I found a great deal on the Derby Premiums and got the order in.

Another 100 Bic Chrome Platinum.

You never know when/if they close down that greek factory... Better safe than sorry. [emoji87]

Envoyé de mon SM-N950W en utilisant Tapatalk

These just arrived today (500)
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

100 x Rainbow Super Chrome blades (Lord)

I had never heard of these and for about $10US/100, I thought they deserved a new home!

Top Bottom