What's new

What were some products you had regretted purchasing?

Betamax VHS.

I told my broker to go heavy into Coca Cola stocks after they anounced "New Coke".

I've still got Enron stock certificates in a closet somewhere.

I drive a mint condition Ford Pinto.

I underwrote "Howard the Duck". I have the largest collection of "Vote McGovern" campaign bumper stickers in existence.

Shaving related?

Thankfully, these regrets are comparatively miniscule. The Cadet Open Comb razor. Dreadful. The Old Type. Dreadful, but with "Roaring 20s" coolness. 100 Voshkod razor blades.

Vintage blades that I buy, try out, and suddenly realize while using that disposable cartridges probably became popular in the 70s for a reason.

50 Croma Diamant blades as a package deal with the first modern DE I bought several years ago.
Probably compounded in package deals because nobody would buy these otherwise.

Absolutely positively the worst blades I have experienced in 30 years of wetshaving - dull AND harsh :=(

Dr. Bronners shaving cream. I don’t understand how a company that makes such a good body soap can make such a vile, gross, and generally unpleasant product as their tubes of shaving cream? I even bought it a second time thinking I must have gotten a hold of a bad batch. Nope, same pile of ox-nose droppings.

No much, actually. But once I bought a vintage travel razor that I thought would be bigger for some reason. When I got it in the mail it was a flimsy piece of garbage.

Top Bottom