What's new

Lavender Aftershave/Soap Combos.......what do you use and what do you like?

Castle Forbes Lavender is spectacular and strong. I follow it with way too much Clubman. It has a big lavender component to my nose. They go great together!

Mike's Hungarian Lavender is my favorite scent and a fantastic soap. I can't recommend a splash as I don't have any lavender ones.

Truefitt and Hill Ultimate comfort shave cream and ASB are supposed to.be unscented, but both have a mild lavender scent.

+1. T&H Ultimate Comfort is quality stuff. It has a wonderful, if mild, lavender scent. The cream and balm are also first rate in terms of performance.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
I have two
1. Ach Brito Lavanda
2. Grooming Dept Mallard Lavender

Of the two the Ach Brito is a much nicer smell.

Another vote here for B&M Reserve Lavender. I typically only use it when I pair it with the soap. Delightful scent in my opinion!

Lisa natural herbal creations gentleman’s lavender soap and balm. And I like the mix in some I love my skin French lavender as

Lisa makes a great scope and balm

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
So what’s the difference between lilac decent vs lavender? I’ve seen some lilac scented soaps.....somewhat interesting

To me Lilac is more flowery smelling. More feminine. If you can, go smell a lilac bush when it's in bloom. Very nice. Few fragrances can match true lilac.

Lavender is more masculine.

I'm not one that can give you the differences in articulate scent terms. Sorry.

Not that I had many lavender aftershaves, but King Louis is on top of my favorite aftershaves. I am 3/4 down on the bottle I have and the first product I will buy next year, as a restock, will be another bottle of King Louis. Just outstanding, in my opinion.

It goes with many soaps and creams I used. Speick cream has a nice delicate lavender scent and pairs nicely with King Louis.

Thanks for all of the help.......good chance later tonight I’ll pull the trigger on lavender razor rock soap and King Louis lavender aftershave

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Here's what I'm looking at from Razo Rock

proxy.php

And then the soap

proxy.php
I like the Razorock Lavender soap and was thinking of picking up some more with the King Louis Lavender splash, the soap really grows on me scent wise and lather results better than average IMO and I find when its time in my soap rotation it's a joy to grab for. Excellent price also, enjoy.

Another vote for Oxford & Cambridge. I pair it with Chatillon Lux Champs de Lavande.

I also really enjoy Dr. Jon's Flowers in the Dark and Caties Bubbles Purple Grapefruit. Neither one is a straight lavender scent, but both are worth checking out.

Fine Lavender pour homme and B&M Reserve. I also like to add a touch of Taylor's Peppermint cream to the bowl when I lather Mike's Hungarian lavender for some summertime refreshment.

So does anyone have experience with Dr. Jon's Flowers in the dark aftershave? I'm sold on the Razor Rock soap for sure, just trying to pair that now with a lavender aftershave.

well I finally pulled the trigger on the Lavender soap and aftershave from Razo Rock, I'm pretty excited actually, now the wait begins.

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions, I'll be reporting my findings and experiences with this stuff to you boys!

Top Bottom