What's new

CAO cigars / Italia

Just curious if anyone else here enjoys the CAO line of cigars? and has anyone here tried the Italia line from them, my local brick and mortar stores sell CAO but primarily the Flathead line.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
IMO Most of the CAO lines are a solid smoke at a decent price. The Italias are good. The Brazilia line is my favorite, although I will never forgive them for discontinuing the Piranha size.

I have enjoyed the CAO countries. My two favs are Brazilia and America, but I have enjoyed the Italia and Columbia as well. Have not had the Nicaragua yet. You can get CAO super cheap on cigarbid...$2.50 a stick, or thereabouts.

There seems to be a recurring theme here. I too have enjoyed the Italias, but the Brazilias were my go to for CAO. Very reasonably priced and a great smoke.

My favorite CAO cigar is the Criollo. Haven't seen the line around in a while, but it looks like they're still available online. I also enjoyed the MX2 at one point, but the Italia I had was not my cup of tea. I haven't tried any of their more recent releases.

I called around to my local brick and mortar stores, boy not alot of options in the CAO line, basically everyone had the flatheads and a few others that was it, no Italias at all.

Top Bottom