What's new

Big Shave Southwest Review:

More than the products available at things like this, I enjoy meeting the people who share the passion for this hobby. They are invariably a friendly and courteous group, and happy to help you source what you need, even if it isn't something they offer.

More than the products available at things like this, I enjoy meeting the people who share the passion for this hobby. They are invariably a friendly and courteous group, and happy to help you source what you need, even if it isn't something they offer.

My sentiments exactly. The stuff was cool, but I really enjoyed spending time with the people.

I really enjoyed the event,

It was great to finally meet familiar names previously "met" online. As I can notice now, I obviously didn't meet everyone and I guess I will have to make the trip again to correct this...

The event was well organized, when the excitement started to go down a little, panelists were mustered, shaving contest and the like we're used to revive the crowd. More vendors would surely be nice. I don't think you can ever have too many shaving soaps in a shaving event... I guess this year, when I buy from an artisan, in their remark box, I will ask them to go to Big Shave next year. Maybe if enough of us ask, they will cave in. For meeting other wet shavers, it is a great place and artisans should take advantage of this.

I will certainly go back next year and I am going to bring more Canadians with me...
received_2211388335858416.jpeg

Think I'm getting this post in just under the wire :001_302:

Thought I'd post my genuine, DIY, shipping palette frame I made for the BSSW poster.

IMG_1146.jpeg

Top Bottom