What's new

Col.Conk Bay Rum As Good As Any Of The Big names I Tried

I am not trying to make this an enigmatic scheme meant to build the hype train..... I promise you guys here at Badger and Blade will be the first to know!

Funny that the topic of a stronger scented Col Conk Bay Rum is in the works. That was a topic of conversation with my son in law a few days ago. Col Conk Bay Rum in an Old Spice Mug and an ACE Silvertip brush that I gave him a few years ago is what got him started using a mug and brush, and strangely enough his father discovered his and got hooked even deeper.

Anyway, my son in law commented that he loved Col Conk Bay Rum most of the various soaps he has tried and likes the scent most of the Bay Rums he has tried, but wished it was a bit stronger.

I loaned him some Mystic Waters Bay Rum and he really likes it. He may end up buying a puck for himself. Most important though is that he would still like Col Conk Bay Rum the most if it wasn't so mild.

Funny that the topic of a stronger scented Col Conk Bay Rum is in the works. That was a topic of conversation with my son in law a few days ago. Col Conk Bay Rum in an Old Spice Mug and an ACE Silvertip brush that I gave him a few years ago is what got him started using a mug and brush, and strangely enough his father discovered his and got hooked even deeper.

Anyway, my son in law commented that he loved Col Conk Bay Rum most of the various soaps he has tried and likes the scent most of the Bay Rums he has tried, but wished it was a bit stronger.

I loaned him some Mystic Waters Bay Rum and he really likes it. He may end up buying a puck for himself. Most important though is that he would still like Col Conk Bay Rum the most if it wasn't so mild.
Soon my friend..... Soon!

Soon my friend..... Soon!
Any chance the same thing would be happening to the Amber? I use the soap and the aftershave. Love the scents but they do not stick around.
The soap does not really need to be heavily scented but to get the aftershave Amber to stick around would be a great boost to more enjoying the product.
Can't count how many times I've heard "the scent doesn't stick around long"

The original line of soap has been formulated to carry a light scent.

Amber was actually designed, from scratch, to be a light scented option.

Without saying too much.... Keep your eyes peeled if you are interested in a "slap in the face" version of our Bay Rum.:ninja:

Now this has my attention. Your Bay Rum soap smells terrific. And a "slap in the face" version would be awesome.
BTW, any chance that the aftershave would be formulated to smell like the soap? Just wondering.

Lol, the thing I like the best about the Amber soap is that the scent doesn't stick around at all. Perfect in my book.

Now this has my attention. Your Bay Rum soap smells terrific. And a "slap in the face" version would be awesome.
BTW, any chance that the aftershave would be formulated to smell like the soap? Just wondering.
I dont know how I missed this and I apologize for not getting back to you... This might be off your radar by now.
The Bay Rum aftershave was (very) recently reformulated and now smells exactly like the soap! In my opinion, the Bay Rum splash is now one of the best smelling Bay Rums out there.

I would agree most of the Conk line of soaps lacks a bit of scent power, but they are both affordable and great performers.

I'm working my way through a puck of Col Conk High Desert Breeze right now. No complaints about the shaves or the post shave feel. It works well and I'll try some other scents when this one's done.

I dont know how I missed this and I apologize for not getting back to you... This might be off your radar by now.
The Bay Rum aftershave was (very) recently reformulated and now smells exactly like the soap! In my opinion, the Bay Rum splash is now one of the best smelling Bay Rums out there.

Seriously?
That is awesome news!
Guess who's getting a new bottle of bay rum for his birthday?
Thank you for letting me know.

Seriously?
That is awesome news!
Guess who's getting a new bottle of bay rum for his birthday?
Thank you for letting me know.
No problem at all!
Its so recent that not very many retailers will have the new version. In order to guarantee that you get the new version, order directly from me or make sure its in a frosted bottle, and not a clear bottle, like the old version.

Top Bottom