What's new

What are you listening to?

What's a day without Nick Cave...
Grinderman.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''dave

The top of today’s playlist....

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one came on the radio tonight while i was making soup.

Emily Burgess

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''dave

Listened to a lot of Wurlitzer el-piano tracks last night - nostalgia, I used to play one. This was my favourite track... "The Fire Next Time" by my pal Jeff Young, one very soulful guy.

Peter, Paul & Mary. Saw them in concert Louisville in '64 or '65, around the time this album was recorded. I saw a lot of groups in the 1960's, including Dylan & Grateful Dead (a $3 ticket in '68 when Pig Pen was still alive) & PP&M was still the best live show I ever saw.

After Russian Doll, the Netflix series, used the Love Forever Changes version at the end of the last episode of the first season, I have been listening to lots of versions of Bryan MacLean's "Alone Again Or." Truly wonderful song. Sad backstory for Bryan MacLean. Such a waste not to have him a bigger force in the public eye. For that matter, sad that Love wasn't at the end of the day. This is probably my favorite version:

Retired, three sheets to the wind on a Sunday afternoon, and glad my old working song doesn't apply to me anymore. I still like the song and group. If you have work tomorrow, crank this one up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom