What's new

Face Moisturizer Fragrance Free Recommendations

I’m in desperate need of a facial moisturizer. Fragrance free. Temps around zero are sucking the life out of my face. Any recommendations? Prefer something commercially available but open to homemade recipes as well as long as they don’t contain oil. And GO!

I use Proraso for sensitive skin. My skin is not sensitive, but it rubs in without leaving my palms greasy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have sensitive skin. Many soaps have burned my face (presumably due to fragrance).

I have tried all sorts of face moisturizers, but what has really worked wonders for me is Lather Bamboo Creme Moisturizer.

It is not specifically for your face, but it is the very best moisturizer I have ever tried and the only thing I have been using for about 2 years. The fragrance is very light, you will need very little and it will go a long way and they keep all the bad stuff out and the light scent is made of EOs only. One bottle lasts me months (and I apply before going to bed, as well).

Really a no brainer to try this. Bamboo Crème Moisturizer

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Simple light moisturiser very popular in the U.K. Don't know if it's available in other countries. 20190127_111028.jpg

I just use plain old Nivea cream on my face. It's 2.45€ for a 250mL tin of it, and if it's good enough for Kate Winslet's face, it's more than good enough for mine. :001_tt2:

I'm prone to mild acne so I've always been partial to Neutrogena's oil free face moisturizer. I have both the plain and 15spf versions. That one smells very mildly like sunscreen otherwise the lotion is totally unscented.

For anywhere not my face I use Vaseline or C.O. Bigelow lotion or cream.

Elta Creme and aquaphor for when the hands are bad, though my eczema is nothing like it used to be.

I'm fragrance averse and have been happy with a couple different moisturizers from Nivea. Currently using one from l'oreal called 'Vita Lift 5' which fits my bill very well. I gone through a number of tubes of their charcoal face cleanse so thought it was time to try one of their moisturizers and glad i did, comes in a small pump container.

proxy.php

dave

If you're up to for something more expensive - Jack Black dry erase. About US$ 40 for smallish tube but did wonders for me. Initially I thought it's a bit overpriced, then decided to give it a go and wasn't disappointed. Don't expect overnight miracle though.

I use a plain ol' vitamin E oil blend from the discount store. My face is actually less oily using that than lotion moisturizers. Sounds counterintuitive, I know, but my skin seems to absorb it better. If I use lotion, my skin gets oily in an hour.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I use Cera Ve as well. I use the cream sparingly before bed. Little Dab'll do ya!

CERA VE.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies! Going to pick up a couple and see what I like best from the recommendations. I’ve been using sweet almond oil for the past 2 days and skin feels great but not the best solution.

I’m in desperate need of a facial moisturizer. Fragrance free. Temps around zero are sucking the life out of my face. Any recommendations? Prefer something commercially available but open to homemade recipes as well as long as they don’t contain oil. And GO!

By far the best i’ve ever used. I really dislike scented or greasy moisturizer and this is neither. Feels light on your face, works all day and is thankfully totally unscented. Little pricey but worth it. Also a little goes a long way so it does last quite awhile.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00O...oisturizer&dpPl=1&dpID=41PzLMa4isL&ref=plSrch

Top Bottom