What's new

Surplus shaving supply PIF

For Christmas and my late December birthday, I received a shaving mug and a new brush from my adult son who works for Amazon. He saw these when he packed ones like these for a customer and treated me to them. My three dogs gifted me to a puck of Van der Hagen shave soap. These new items are giving me great results.

I now want to PIF all my remaining shaving supplies which I will no longer be needing. As shown in the picture. The items are:
1. Georgetown Pottery scuttle (factory 2nd)
2. 2 Omega shave brushes (used but still giving great results)
3. 2 Gillette Super Speed razors from 1952, and 1953. Both are well worn but gave me good results. I have decided my Merkur 1904 with a Weber Bulldog handle will be my keeper.
4. My old Colonel Conk razor stand. Again, it shows years of use, but still works.
5 4 tubes of Old Spice Natural shaving cream.

DSCF2043.JPG

I can only PIF to CONUS locations. I will keep this open until the evening of Saturday, 19 Jan. I will pick the winner, using a random number method, on Sunday, and notify the winner to coordinate mailing. There are no other conditions to participate. Simply reply I'm in.

I'm in, as long as you wouldn't mind that I would end up pif-ing about half of it and keeping the other half. I've got some family members that are interested by my traditional shaving hobby, but have been a bit hesitant to get into it themselves (mostly the initial investment of a razor and related supplies is putting them off, which I plan on remedying by getting each of the interested parties a starter set, which this PIF would probably go towards). Though by all means, if someone else is also just starting, I would happily defer to them!

BobbyB said:
My three dogs gifted me to a puck of Van der Hagen shave soap.
I assume your wife helped them wrap it? :)

Tempted, but I've been too lucky recently. Great PIF!

I'm in. Thanks for the PIF. Side note, there seems to be 2 threads for this PIF.

Sent from my Vivo 8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom