What's new

Top aftershave balm!

I've been DE shaving since 2012 and have come to realize AOS balm is THE top dog. I LOVE how velvety soft my face feels after using it. I've tried, skin food, castle forbes, Jack Balck and various others but AOS balm is where its at, unbelievable stuff! My favorite is probably the unscented considering i can use it with all scents, particularly scents that dont have ASB.

Anyone else agree...disagree...?

Looking forward to what people have to say. I've been using Dove recently and it's very nice, but I'm looking for something more. I like that it's very light and the classic dove soap scent. I've tried some that are thick like lotion and that's not for me.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

I did not like the AOS balm. At all. It's been so long since I used it, I can't recall exactly why, but I think it felt too heavy and didn't absorb into my skin the way I'd like.

I enjoy Trueffit & Hill, a lot. But it's pretty pricy.
Captain's Choice balms are great, for a great price.
Myrsol Emulsion is another high priced, but excellent balm.
Aqua Velva Balm is fabulous, at a dirt cheap price.
Nivea is pretty nice too for a discount balm.

Not really a balm guy (though I have them at hand), and never tried the AOS. But I find both the Stirling and Soap Commander balms to be excellent.

AOS balms are great! Light, but moisturizing, great scents!
new lotions are great, but the vintage gels are amazing!

art of shaving lavender thiers issard february 3 2017.jpg
art of shaving sandalwood tim zowada january 2 2017.jpg
fitjars slatteroy kent schulze art of shaving lemon penhaligon hammam bouquet october 21 2016.jpg
art of shaving lemon morris forndran schulze sunday september 11 2016.jpg

AOS balms are great,but I strongly suggest you give Saint Charles Shave AS Milks a try. They are fantastic performers as well at a fraction of the price.

I just picked up a 3.3 oz. bottle of AoS AS lotion sandalwood from Marshalls for $8.00 :)

View attachment 899820

I've looked at several Ross, TJ Maxx, etc around here many times and never find things like this. I have seen some small travel tubes of AOS lemon but it's always the cream (not the aftershave that I would buy) and never really a great deal either.

I've looked at several Ross, TJ Maxx, etc around here many times and never find things like this. I have seen some small travel tubes of AOS lemon but it's always the cream (not the aftershave that I would buy) and never really a great deal either.

The box was damaged, contents were fine though.

I keep hoping to find Proraso Red. Keep finding Greens and Whites.

Go to any department store and smell spice bomb the EDT version (the original one, not any flankers)
I own that fragrance and they smell exactly the same.
I've heard it was a great fragrance. Guess I need to get both,Thanks for the enablement, not that I really needed it!

Top Bottom