What's new

Help identifying a pipe

I am pretty new to pipes and picked this up at a secondhand store today. Can anyone help identify it?
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

That's a maker's stamp on the sole, but I'm not familiar with that particular maker.

Load 'er up and smoke it!

That's a maker's stamp on the sole, but I'm not familiar with that particular maker.

Load 'er up and smoke it!
Maiden voyage tonight. I tried to reverse image search the stamp but no luck.

I'v never seen that stamp either. Couldn't find anything about it searching google. Maybe its a lesser known maker. Pretty neat though. Definitely not something you would lose if it fell out of a pocket in the woods :thumbup:

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I don't know the maker, but it's obviously an artisan-made pipe and appears to be good quality. Looks nice!

I don't know the maker, but it's obviously an artisan-made pipe and appears to be good quality. Looks nice!
Much appreciated. It greatly exceeded my expectations. It caught my eye just because it's different. And because it appeared to be brand new. That it smokes well is a very pleasant surprise.

Looks to me like a Tony Warner pipe, though I can't recall if that's his stamp or not. It's been a while since I've seen his stuff. If it smokes well, then that's the main thing. Enjoy!

*Edit* It was driving me crazy, because I knew I had seen that pipe before. It is a Tony Warner, but I was having trouble finding him online and realized that he changed his Insta name and has moved mostly away from pipe making for some time now. I did however find this one in his feed.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Looks to me like a Tony Warner pipe, though I can't recall if that's his stamp or not. It's been a while since I've seen his stuff. If it smokes well, then that's the main thing. Enjoy!

*Edit* It was driving me crazy, because I knew I had seen that pipe before. It is a Tony Warner, but I was having trouble finding him online and realized that he changed his Insta name and has moved mostly away from pipe making for some time now. I did however find this one in his feed.
That's the exact one! You are the man!

Awesome! The WA stamp makes sense now lol.

Great job Detective Smith!

@Bk124tt Brian might have recognized it.

Yes I do. It's a Tony Warner pipe (A capital A inside a capital W =Anthony Warner)
I have a few of his pipes. Great smokers. Very talented guy. Sad he stopped making pipes (at least for now). He still makes pens and rings. He can be found on IG.
He is out of Pennsylvania.

Yes I do. It's a Tony Warner pipe (A capital A inside a capital W =Anthony Warner)
I have a few of his pipes. Great smokers. Very talented guy. Sad he stopped making pipes (at least for now). He still makes pens and rings. He can be found on IG.
He is out of Pennsylvania.
He is on Facebook as well. I agree on the quality of the pipes.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista

Great job!

I would like to welcome Tigger to our ranks.

Top Bottom