What's new

GLP Stonehenge Flake is coming back

Uh oh.

I've been consciously not buying tobacco, since the chest is overflowing and I have enough to last until I'm 90. It may be time to get another chest.

Ted Swearingen of SP, responding to a question about whether it would be another limited release, since it's being co-produced with GH&Co:

"Greg would like to see it produced regularly. We're not 100% positive what that looks like yet, but that is the plan."

:does the happy dance:

Ted Swearingen of SP, responding to a question about whether it would be another limited release, since it's being co-produced with GH&Co:

"Greg would like to see it produced regularly. We're not 100% positive what that looks like yet, but that is the plan."

:does the happy dance:
Greg posted on his Instagram today that it should be available regularly but that with it coming from England will have some lulls. Also said the first batch should take some time to sell out.

That made me hopeful. :) I had written it off as a blend I would probably be unfortunate to not get.

I'm gonna guess no, but @cwf71 took their entire stock of McC 40th when it came out, so what do I know? I will say that, if they don't have limits, you'd better get there before I do.
It's getting all hyped up on Reddit. I'm assuming people are going to be F5ing all day long and it'll be sold out before I even realize it's up for sale.

Basically, I'm fully prepared for disappointment.

It's getting all hyped up on Reddit. I'm assuming people are going to be F5ing all day long and it'll be sold out before I even realize it's up for sale.

for the first stuff on SP sure. second, third etc shouldn't be an issue from what they're all saying but who knows...

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
image.jpeg

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Well, let's attempt hoard up and share amongst ourselves then!!

Well, let's attempt hoard up and share amongst ourselves then!!

Then we'd end up with a bunch of people somehow only able to get 2-3 tins each who are actually building wings onto their homes with the tins they truly acquired :)

Then we'd end up with a bunch of people somehow only able to get 2-3 tins each who are actually building wings onto their homes with the tins they truly acquired :)

Rumor has it, the only walls that couldn't be broken down in the "Killdozer" incident were made entirely of Ouch's stockpile of Bohemian Scandal tins.

I'm gonna guess no, but @cwf71 took their entire stock of McC 40th when it came out, so what do I know? I will say that, if they don't have limits, you'd better get there before I do.
:punk:Guilty!
They recently had around 500 stock of McClelland 40th Anniversary. It's all gone now. I didn't do too much damage on that lot, but a local buddy was having a milestone birthday. He didn't buy all of it either, but he did get a significant amount from them. Way more than my initial 17.

Top Bottom