What's new

Stirling Syndicate

I pulled out the Frozen Tundra for todays shave and all I can say is I love this stuff... I love all the Stirling products I have tried to date. I recently added some soap for the shower to an order and its making the shower a little more enjoyable. I wish I'd found this stuff sooner!! I am totally hooked on Stirling now...:clap:

Is that patchouli I smell in the background? I have the aftershave and I thought it was a smokey vetiver scent.

Sorry I can't comment on the soap, but I do have the aftershave and it's awesome.

Any thoughts on how long the soap's shelf life is with occasional use? I typically use it every so often by lathering off the puck, letting it air dry for several days, and placing the lid back on before putting it away in my bathroom sink drawer.

The reason I ask is because a puck from early 2014 got lose from the container I pressed it into, checked it out, and noticed a small black patch on the bottom of the soap. Its a light colored puck so the black showed up easily and may simply have always been present. But I dug it out and shuttled the puck to the shower to finish out its life.

Has anyone used this before? I am having one heck of a time getting it to lather. I just cut up my face with what I thought looked like good lather but when I felt there was no slickness. Not sure what I did wrong or if the beeswax just does not lather well

I would say the reason it shrank was from letting it set out and dry... As to the black spot, couldn't really say. You might send an email over on Stirlings site and they could better answer you. I never let my soaps air dry, then again Stirling never has to be bloomed so there is actually never that much water that gets into my container because I only load it from the container and then move to a lather bowl...

I actually switched to it exclusively, from normal stirling, almost right after it came out.

It is finicky with water - try changing it up a bit. I'm dialed in at home, but travel sometimes introduces changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hhmm, thanks for that info, i use the naked and smooth, and that is my go to soap, crazy lather and slickness,

try using distilled water with the beeswax, the no scent allows me to use any aftershave and balm i desire , and dont have to worry about matching scents with soap. give the naked and smooth try

In testing against Stirling Naked & Smooth, I found that Stirling Unscented with Beeswax produces a lather that is a bit thinner and a little more airy and voluminous, so the cushion is okay. Slickness is not as good as Naked & Smooth. Post-shave feel is good, but not quite as good as Naked & Smooth, I think.

Top Bottom