What's new

B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Blades Edition

[MENTION=87630]cvargo[/MENTION]
That's some pale apple cider...
I think you got ripped off.
I better just dispose of that for you...

Wasn't much left in my Speyburn 10 year single malt. So I just poured the rest in. Especially after that third call.

proxy.php

Hey, put that in the 3BSC lounge! All players, you have survived your first day, congrats! You are now officially Badger and Blade Bingo Survivors and should head to the Club (The 3BSC) for post game drinks and discussion. It's in the Clubs and Brotherhoods forum, or just follow the link in my signature!

Check out the link in my signature.

Sent from the Danger Phone
Thank you, Sir. I made it over there. Sadly, as much as I like Tapatalk for following the forum on my phone, it really lacks in some ways, like seeing signatures. I was able to find it by switching to web view.

Sent via mobile - Chris

Thank you, Sir. I made it over there. Sadly, as much as I like Tapatalk for following the forum on my phone, it really lacks in some ways, like seeing signatures. I was able to find it by switching to web view.

Sent via mobile - Chris
Sorry Chris, but yeah...Tapatalk is good but there are some features I wish it had.

Sent from the Danger Phone

Well, with the international dateline pretty much BEING the bar, that makes it nine tonight, eleven tonight, and both 6 am and pm. I'll have a pale ale, a whiskey, some wontons, more whiskey, moo too gai pan, beer, sweet and sour pork, more whiskey, sing 3am (Matchbox 20), beer, pass out, have a hangover and breakfast

All at once and all right now.

...timey wimey...

ROFL

Gunga Galunga....

Indeed

Wasn't much left in my Speyburn 10 year single malt. So I just poured the rest in. Especially after that third call.

YUMM

proxy.php

Early start today... 1 for 3, so 1 total. And it's not in line with free space, so i CAN'T win tomorrow :mad3:

OK, perhaps someone can confirm that each word is in quotes when called? If so, I am going down hill fast.

Sent via mobile - Chris

Top Bottom