What's new

The Anything Thread

I think that the custom titles are over rated. From my point of view it appears that the more you want one, the harder it can be to get one, or the more you wish you hadn't when you get one.

Damn you rattled off a few pages today. Took me a 1/2 hr. to get caught up. See we had a little family spat over gaming. That's alright. A little love and little strife. Spice of life you know. And btw I'm no loser or nerd! So you geeks better get it together and stop cramping my style! :lol:

A big TAT welcome back to the Bunny. I was hoping your hiatus was only temporary. Welcome back bud. They keep moving us around here lately. A mod having fun at our expense. That's ok; we're easy. I think the key is everyone needs to contribute elsewhere in the forums as well as here. They don't want too many folks strictly hanging out here I think. I see no other reason for deleting us if we adhere to that rule. And I have no idea if that's even on the radar; I'm just cuing off Rolls post a few pages back.

Tracy the Speik I sent you is the AS lotion. Good stuff.

Spent the day w/ friends I hadn't seen in awhile. That was nice playing catch up. Think I'll go shower and shave now. Catch you all later.

Damn you rattled off a few pages today. Took me a 1/2 hr. to get caught up. See we had a little family spat over gaming. That's alright. A little love and little strife. Spice of life you know. And btw I'm no loser or nerd! So you geeks better get it together and stop cramping my style! :lol:

A big TAT welcome back to the Bunny. I was hoping your hiatus was only temporary. Welcome back bud. They keep moving us around here lately. A mod having fun at our expense. That's ok; we're easy. I think the key is everyone needs to contribute elsewhere in the forums as well as here. They don't want too many folks strictly hanging out here I think. I see no other reason for deleting us if we adhere to that rule. And I have no idea if that's even on the radar; I'm just cuing off Rolls post a few pages back.

Tracy the Speik I sent you is the AS lotion. Good stuff.

Spent the day w/ friends I hadn't seen in awhile. That was nice playing catch up. Think I'll go shower and shave now. Catch you all later.

The Fonz Shep says: Sit on it, nerds!

Aaaaaaaaay!

Okay...

I've been piddling around with different versions of Linux for the past week or two. I help run game nights (board games that range from Settlers of Catan to Shadows Over Camelot to Power Grid to Whatever) locally.

Jim fixes computers as a job.

We're all members of a shaving forum and post here quite frequently. Most of us know what Rick Rolling and XKCD (The webcomic Jim likes so much) is. Most of us have even been Rick Rolled in binary.

So yes. We're all losers. Each and every one of us. So there. No more fighting. And no hard feelings.

Here at B&B, there's a lot of poking at people. It's all in good fun.

Now everyone... resume your loserly duties.

I don't get it.....:rolleyes:
proxy.php

Top Bottom