What's new

Where to buy Vulfix boar brushes?

I live in Norway...

I missed that when I first posted. But on their About Us page: "International Orders: we will accept orders from Canada, Australia, Tasmania, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, UK, Netherlands, France, Norway, Sweden and Finland. If your country is not on the list, we don't ship there. To order, email us with your product list. We will get back to you with the shipping. If you then wish order fulfillment, we'll send you an e-Invoice & ship on receipt."

Now whether the shipping costs will be palatable is something you would have to find out.

I missed that when I first posted. But on their About Us page: "International Orders: we will accept orders from Canada, Australia, Tasmania, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, UK, Netherlands, France, Norway, Sweden and Finland. If your country is not on the list, we don't ship there. To order, email us with your product list. We will get back to you with the shipping. If you then wish order fulfillment, we'll send you an e-Invoice & ship on receipt."

Now whether the shipping costs will be palatable is something you would have to find out.
Ah, thanks. I didn't see that. Now almost all US sites charge 13.99 USD for shipping, but anyway I think that is too much money to pay for a boar brush. Thanks anyway

Top Bottom