What's new

Hello from Ft Huachuca!

Hello everyone! My name is Tyler, I am currently in the amazing state of Arizona (sarcasm) I started wet shaving around 3 years ago, just got done with an 8 month break from wet shaving. I just got my shaving set up from home, it has been too long without it. I enjoy long walks to the fridge and getting up at the crack of dawn.
proxy.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Tyler,
Welcome to the group and welcome back to wet shaving! Thank you for your service to our country too brother!

Regards,
Keith

[MENTION=110355]Freedom_Shaver[/MENTION] Ah, Ft Huachuca, the place where I learned that static electricity can blow up gas stations; a place where I learned that I indeed needed my lungs to breathe, and a place where I received my one and only bout of Strep Throat. Ah, the memories! Really though...Welcome to Badger & Blade! Looks like you have a good set up there. There are a lot of conversations going on about many things so jump on board and start posting away! Since you signed up this week, check out the weekly blade PIF where you can win a sampler of blades. You can find it here: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...For-Lurkers!-Register-for-your-chance-to-win!

Again...welcome to B&B!

[MENTION=93173]dangerousdon[/MENTION] , the static is crazy here. Door handles are an enemy that no one likes to be the one to open when we leave the room haha. I wish I could borrow an olympic runners lungs, run days are horrible here. I entered in the weekly PIF, thank you for linking that!

It's going to be nice to get to know people here, I dont know anyone around me that shares the same shaving interest even though everyone does it every day.

@dangerousdon , the static is crazy here. Door handles are an enemy that no one likes to be the one to open when we leave the room haha. I wish I could borrow an olympic runners lungs, run days are horrible here. I entered in the weekly PIF, thank you for linking that!

It's going to be nice to get to know people here, I dont know anyone around me that shares the same shaving interest even though everyone does it every day.

Tyler...it is your mission to master the Art of Wet Shaving. Then like any great religion...proselytize! No really just kidding! You may be surprised...I find wet shavers in the most curious of places. Plus...with the close quarters that I think you are in, people will start to ask you questions. Anyway, take a look around the site and find a forum or two or three that you like. If you have any questions...feel free to ask.

[MENTION=110355]Freedom_Shaver[/MENTION],
Huachuca is very cool.. you're a lucky stiff.

We have a number of members in the Tucson/Phoenix area and there are some fine shops like WSP in the area.
The thin air at 4,600+ feet will help you improve your lung power!

Welcome to the Badger and Blade

Nuestra casa es su casa

Welcome to the best forum on the planet. Enjoy! There is a link below my signature for you to get your Active Duty badge. Thank you for your service.

[MENTION=54815]Graybeard57[/MENTION] where is the link? And [MENTION=103776]YKMV[/MENTION] , im ready to see green plant life again haha.

Hello and welcome, Tyler. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Welcome to B&B, Tyler. There's a link in my Sig that will take you to the Active Duty Check in.

Top Bottom