What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Have myself three mk31s with those scales, beautiful and wonderful shaver. I know Polarbeard (or Arne is it, right?) don't care much for those scales, but I think they have a nice charm!
Arne is my name. I'm sorry that I've given the impression that I don't like the scales, because I do. Even so I'm very much a fan of the ivory and tortoise scales, which politically is totally incorrect. Last time I counted I had five Mk31, so I guess that I qualify as a Mk31 fan.

Last edited:
Dovo Carre 6/8 Thumb notch. As you know Dovo makes different versions of their 6/8 thumb notch. IMHO Dovo are really good at gold etching, but my personal taste says "less is more" so I find this to be the most beautiful of them, but YMMV.

$2015-02-14 11.40.23.jpg

It's nice to know that there's someone else who has about the same taste in razors as me. [emoji3]

I have a new razor Polar Bear. I don't have any pictures to post but I hope to remedy that over the weekend. "I'll just say your a Great Enabler Polarbear". Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Titan
$2015_05_06.jpg
And I can confirm. Even a stainless steel razor will rust.
The other side of the blades has some spot. The razor was well dried, but stored in my travel bag for a few weeks next to a humid badger. That was enough apparently.

Top Bottom