What's new

PIF Mystery Box

What a PIF! Nice job kev! Great selection and choices. That is one of the best I've seen yet. What a guy. Congrats abragus!

Its over peeps!

The one thing missing from the box is the address of the winner of the PIF The winner of this fun mystery box per random selection is poster 9 abragus. Please pm me your mailing address. Also I probably won't get it out until Thursday due to being out of town for 3 days. I will try to mail it Monday am but no guarantees.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400704530.492123.jpg. List of what was in that box. Hope it helps.

I am wrong that is a scissors in a case. I'll take a picture of my blades strpping tool later then you'll see why I thought so.

This has been fun to read tonight. I have the box about 80 percent filled. Some new some used items. Looking for a couple of items to complete the box :). Keep guessing. I have already added at least one item mentioned in this thread.

I added arko to the box after it was mentioned many times on here.

The items that are not in a traditional PIF are the T-Mobile Sim card, the Hotel soap and the scissors/file combo.

Last edited:
The 30 DE razor blades are a mixture of many blades. If you don't mind when you get home, take them out of the packages and post a picture of the blades you received.

Thanks!

Very cool items! The one question I have...what's the deal with this Arco stuff?

Arko:
  • Almost 100% undisputed superlative performance
  • Almost 100% undisputed king of making great lather with minimal effort regardless of hard water, inappropriate amount of water, or lame brush
  • Also works great without lathering, or if you manage to lather it badly
  • It is extremely low-priced and cost-effective
  • It comes as a label-wrapped stick but can be easily shoved into a twist-up deodorant container or a bowl/mug
  • It smells wonderfully of plain old-fashioned Ivory white unscented soap with a background hint of barbershop -- unless you're one of those vocal individuals who thinks it smells like industrial artificial lemon-scented cleaner, urinal pucks, citronella, or any of those other things (scents that I use to describe Cremo)
  • A rare few people seem to have sensitive skin reactions to it
  • It has an awesome dude on the label who looks kinda like Captain Kirk

The answer to most questions about lather performance or difficulty is "try Arko".

Top Bottom