What's new

Favourite Accessory

So you have you pens, inks, and paper, but what is your favourite accessory you own that helps with you FP gear

mine used too be my wax seal, but months and months of flushing ha me having a large appreciation for my syringes, for filling or flushing it makes a huge difference to me and i wont be without one for very long ever again

Andrew beat me to it, bulb syringe. Beats the hell out of loading and unloading the pen with water 573 times.

I just load my needle syringe with water and shoot it from as far in the converter and it will flush that part out, then i remove the needle and press it to the section and flush out that way, although the second part would be much more efficient with a bulb syringe then my way as it doesnt seal properly

I've launched a sac or two into the unknowns using my fingers... a spreader sounds like a good piece of gear

my hands, they are fast drying, long lasting, and waterproof. i have at least three of my favorite inks, on them, right now.

I like to have a leather notebook or pad folio handy.
I just have a weak spot for them.

The Saddleback pad folio I have isn't the most practical because of it's size and weight, but I just love carrying it around.

I use the Belomo loupe. I know it's popular with a lot of folks.
i have the Belomo in 10 & 20, I find the 20 has such a close focal point that it is not really good for much. The 10 is my "go to"
I also have a Bausch & Lomb stand, magnifier.

i have the Belomo in 10 & 20, I find the 20 has such a close focal point that it is not really good for much. The 10 is my "go to"
I also have a Bausch & Lomb stand, magnifier.

mine is a Schneider Gottingen Auswerte-Lupe 12x...it does a nice job for nibs anyway; i just wish it had a light.

Top Bottom